Are you looking for a safe and reliable premium limousine service for Annual Economic Forum in Davos?
We have been providing chauffeured service for clients attending the annual meeting in Davos for more than 15 years.
- We provide Davos Transfers from airports in Zurich, Basel, Geneva, Bern Lugano, St. Moritz, St. Gallen, Friedrichshafen or any other airport in Switzerland and neighboring countries.
- We are well familiar with all forum transportation procedures and protocols, especially with pickups and drop-offs in high-security hotel zones.
- Latest Mercedes-Benz and BMW executive sedans, VIP sedans, luxury minivans and minibuses.
- Our luxury fleet meets all official requirements, including Greener Davos emission rules, so no need to worry regarding the vehicle green sticker and access to Davos hotels.
- All our vehicles have all-wheel-drive well suited for the Winter road conditions (safe & reliable)
- All our drivers are trained and experienced with Forum clients and service.
- All drivers are English-speaking; bi-lingual drivers available per request.
- We assign specific drivers to each client three days before the Forum arrival.
- Our chauffeurs will be on-site in Davos during the entire conference, at your disposal 24/7.
- Complementary meet-and-greet service to welcome you at the airport arrival gate and to escort you to your premium limousine.
- Your chauffeur can also accompany you to Forum Registration Desk upon arrival in Davos.
Since Davos gets extremely busy during the annual meeting, good organizational planning is crucial to overcoming the most common issues, such as the accommodation shortage in Davos and driver and vehicle availability. Therefore we kindly ask you to make an early commitment at much better rates.
While you are in Davos, you could also visit:
- Jatzhütte – Stationed at 2530m, this is a Davos’ famous ski joint, where you can relax, eat, and drink. Daredevils will have a chance to dip part-naked in a 39°C whirlpool encircled by icy peaks.
- In summer, Davos offers a spectacular variety of activities, such as: walking, biking, golf, water sports (swimming, sailing, surfing), sport centers, climbing & mountain tours, riding & trekking, paragliding, ice skating, etc.
- If you are looking for a way to spend a quality time, there are many shops, high-fashion boutiques, and restaurants in Davos.
- We also recommend the popular Promenade and Casino.
- Davos is a perfect place for a family vacation with its camping sites, water sports, petting zoos, a water creek, and so on.